- Soft cloth tape offers excellent adhesion yet is gentle to reduce risk of skin irritation.
- Anchoring bulky dressings. When tape width must be customized. Immobilizing fingers and toes. Stabilizing finger splints.
- The tape has a convenient bidirectional tear, making it easy to tear. It sticks firmly onto the skin, keeping everything in place while still being breathable and comfortable. No scissors needed
- Unlike most adhesives silk tapes, this one is water resistant. It is able to resist the penetration of water to some degree but not entirely. So excercise comfortably and worry free.
- It especially adheres well to dry skin. This Tape is the most economical, high-strength and high-adhesion tape.
- This tape is conformable and has bi-directional tear. It is excellent for securing regular and bulky dressings, tubing, and immobilization.
- Product Features: Available in several width sizes and packaging.
- Easy, straight, bi-directional tear allows clinician to tailor the tape.
- High strength for durability. Adheres well to dry skin. Conformable. Versatile. Latex-free and hypoallergenic for sensitive patients. Water-resistant.
- Ideal for all environments, the surgical tapes are suitable for doctors, EMTs, hospitals, and first aid kits.
- The structure is fixed.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed