3M Tegaderm Transparent Film Dressings can be used to protect I.V. catheter sites and wounds, to secure devices to the skin and to maintain a moist environment for wound healing. They are breathable, waterproof and act as a barrier to protect against external germs and bacteria.
- Item Model Number: 1620
- Size: 2-3/8 x 2-3/4 Inch
- Provides a waterproof, sterile barrier to external contaminants including liquids, bacteria and viruses.
- Transparent dressing allows for continuous visibility to the I.V. insertion site.
- Adhesive is gentle on skin.
- Dressing flexes with skin for greater patient comfort.
- Picture-frame delivery makes accurate placement easy.
- Item sold by Box of 100
Please Note: Due to occasional, sometimes frequent, manufacturer changes or updates to their products, the image shown may not truly represent the product. Please read the description carefully before ordering and do not base your order solely on the image. If you are uncertain about an item on our website, please feel free to contact us at Info@KatyMedSolutions.com, (713)575-5665 or use our Live-Chat feature on KatyMedSolutions.com.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Customers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov