Acti-Lance® Lite assures small sample of blood mainly for the purpose of blood glucose monitoring. 28G needle (only 0,36 mm diameter) guarantees incision with minimum or no pain as well as very quick heeling. Acti-Lance® Lite helps to eliminate side effects if capillary blood sampling like callus build –up, bruising or pain after test. Acti-Lance® Lite is ideal for blood glucose monitoring purposes and is especially recommended for all patients with delicate skin including children. Acti-Lance® Lite is also recommended for the use with modern glucometers where the required blood sample is smaller.
- Intuitive top push button activation, concaved design to fit thumb shape, button permanently depresses after use (activation indicator to distinct between used and non-used device).
- Easy to handle: intuitive activation, low firing force, No lancet loading required, 2 step operation only.
- V-shape body for convenient finger recess and stable grip within user’s hand.
- Closed body assures that the needle stays safely inside the device before and after the puncture which fully protects both patient and user.
- Reliable sterility protector completely covers the needle until just few seconds before test. Ergonomic shape guarantees easy twist & pull while preparing for the test.
- Safe: no possibility to reuse.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Customers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov