Item Number: 4016C
- Size: 15 oz Spray Bottle
- Packaged: 1/BOTTLE
Anasept is an extremely safe and gentle antimicrobial skin and wound cleanser with exceptionally rapid broad-spectrum bactericidal and fungicidal properties. A very pure, completely colorless, isotonic tissue compatible solution. Stable for 2 years and is free of necrotizing chemicals such as sodium hydroxide, borates or carbonates found in other antiseptic products. Will not cause those unsightly brown Povidone Iodine stains.
Indications for Use: Professional and OTC
- Intended for use under the supervision of a healthcare professional for the cleansing of foreign materials including micro-organisms from wounds.
OTC (Over-the Counter)
- Intended for OTC use for mechanical cleansing & removal of dirt, debris and foreign material from skin abrasions, lacerations, minor irritations, cuts exit sites and intact skin.
- Anasept demonstrates exceptionally rapid microbiocidal action. Most pathogenic organisms are killed within 2 minutes following application. THere is no known microbial resistance to Anasept including the antibiotic resistance strains of MRSA, VRE, CRE, Acinetobactor baumannii and Clostridium difficile (C-diff).
- Clinically proven to reduce wound bioburden levels and improve the rate of healing.
- Does not leave any toxic residue or by-products. Chemically breaks down into salt and water and is completely safe for disposal in public sewer systems.
- For External use only. Discontinue if redness or irritation develops. Do not use in eyes.
|Container Type||Flip Top Bottle|
Proposition 65 Warning for California Customers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov