Boost Kid Essentials 1.0, Rich Chocolate, 8 oz Carton
Nestle Boost Kid Essentials 1.0 Pediatric Nutrition drink is a delicious, complete nutritional formula specially designed for children of ages one to 13. It delivers 25 essential vitamins, minerals and protein per serving. It is the first calorically-dense pediatric formula and delivers critical whole-protein nutrition in fewer servings. Rich in calcium to help build strong bones. May be consumed orally or used as a tube feeding.
- Specially designed formula in kid-friendly packaging for children ages 1-13
- Meets the 2011 IOM recommendations for calcium and vitamin D
- Contains CalciLock blend of essential nutrients to help support healthy bone development. CalciLock is a combination of essential nutrients to help build and maintain strong bones. This nutrient blend includes calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, zinc, and vitamins D, C & K and is designed to help support healthy bone development.
- Nutritionally complete formula for tube feeding or oral supplementation.
- kcal/mL: 1.0
- Caloric Distribution (% of kcal)
- Protein: 12%
- Carbohydrate: 54%
- Fat: 34%
- Protein Source: sodium and calcium caseinates (milk), whey protein concentrate (milk)
- NPC:N Ratio: 185:1
- MCT:LCT Ratio: 20:80
- n6:n3 Ratio: 8.9:1
- Meets or exceeds 100% DRIs▲ for protein and 25 key vitamins and minerals: 1-8 years - 1000 mL; 9-13 years - 1500 mL
- Osmolality (mOsm/kg water): Chocolate: 600
- Water: 84%
- Sold by 1 Pack of 6
Suitable for these diets: lactose intolerance, gluten-free, low-residue, kosher.
*Not for individuals with galactosemia
|Brand||Boost Kid Essentials|
|Manufacturer||Nestle Health Science|
|Application||Pediatric Oral Supplement / Tube Feeding Formula|
|Calories per Serving||240 Calories|
|Container Size||8 oz.|
|User||Ages 1-13 Years|
Due to occasional Manufacturer changes, this image may not truly represent this product. Read the description carefully before ordering. Please, Do not base your order solely on this image If you are uncertain about an item, Feel free to contact us. Info@KatyMedSolutions.com (713)-575-5665
Proposition 65 Warning for California Customers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov