- ASTM F-2100 Level II. BYD Single-use Surgical Mask consists of three layers of nonwoven material: Outer Layer Blue surgical use spunbond nonwoven. Middle Layer Polypropylene melt-blown nonwoven with pathogen filtering. Inner Layer White surgical use spunbond nonwoven.
- Material Spunbond nonwoven fabric (for surgical use), polypropylene melt-blown nonwoven, metal wire with plastic covering nose clip, polyester and spandex ear loops
- Single-use Surgical Mask. Product model E2311
- Size: 175 mm×95 mm / 6.89in.×3.72in.
- Mask length: > 170 mm(6.69in.) Mask expansion width: 165 mm(6.49in.). Post-stack width is 95 mm(3.74in.) with three stacks in the middle. Each stack width is not less than 10 mm(0.39in.). The nose clip is located on the upper edge of the mask, and the outside of the mask is darker in color. The width of the support part is not more than 10 mm(0.39in.), and the position of the upper nose clip is not more than 16 mm(0.63in.). Nose clip: length > 80 mm(3.15in.); width approximately 3 mm(0.12in.) Ea
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed