Curos Disinfecting Port Protector Cap is a simple, innovative, disposable infection control product intended for use on swabbable luer access valves as a disinfecting cleaner prior to line access and to act as a physical barrier to contamination between line accesses. Curos will disinfect the valve three minutes after application and act as a physical barrier to contamination for up to 7 days if not removed. Effectively disinfects luer lock needle-less valves, killing the organisms associated with catheter-related bloodstream infections. Assures high visibility compliance with hospital infection control protocols - the vibrant green cap is easy to see and will not be confused with other color indicated therapies. Protects IV access ports and needle-less connectors between accesses - keeping ports always protected and clean. Minimizes packaging waste. Simply peel off the seal and twist Curos Port Protector disinfection cap over the top of a luer activated IV access port. Inside this revolutionary green cap is a 70 percent IPA (isopropyl alcohol) saturated sponge-like foam. Once secured, the Curos Port Protector automatically provides effective, consistent and reliable passive disinfection of the port.
- Manufacturer Model Number: CFF10-250
- Cap Color: Green
- Strips are convenient to hang on IV poles for quick and easy access.
- Disinfects and protects needle-less connectors.
- Helps reduce the risk of contaminants from entering the I.V. port through the catheter, post-insertion.
- Meets 2016 Infusion Therapy Standards of Practice published by INS.
- Protects for up to 7 days, if not removed.
- For single use only.
- Curos caps lock onto needle-less valves and connectors for quick and reliable disinfection; can be left in place to clean and protect for up to 7 days.
- Item is sold by Pack of 100 (10 Strips with 10 Caps)
Please Note: Due to occasional, sometimes frequent, manufacturer changes or updates to their products, the image shown may not truly represent the product. Please read the description carefully before ordering and do not base your order solely on the image. If you are uncertain about an item on our website, please feel free to contact us at Info@KatyMedSolutions.com, (713)575-5665 or use our Live-Chat feature on KatyMedSolutions.com.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Customers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov