|For Use With
||For Needleless Connectors CFF1-270
||Green, Single Use, 70% isopropyl alcohol (IPA)
- Disinfects in 1 minute, protects ports for up to 7 days if not removed.
- Twists on and stays securely in place on commonly used needleless connectors.
- Brightly colored to help clinicians verify and measure compliance.
- In vitro testing shows effectiveness against six microorganisms commonly associated with CLABSI: Staphylococcus aureus, Staphylococcus epidermidis, Escherichia coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Candida glabrata, and Candida albicans.
- Meets 2016 Infusion Therapy Standards of Practice for add-on devices published by INS.
- For single-use only.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed