Laerdal Pocket Mask (Mask ONLY)
The Laerdal Pocket Mask's design, filter and one-way valve make it a quality choice that provides protection during CPR. By creating a slight distance between the patient and care provider the Pocket Mask also makes seeing patient lip color and chest movement easier. A high-quality 3M Filtrete hydrophobic filter under a one-way valve filters out contaminates in the air being transferred between the care provider and the patient, protecting them both.
- Item Model Number: 82001933
- Material: PVC (mask), PP (filter), PC+Silicone rubber (valve/oxygen inlet)
- Size: 13 x 11 x 4 cm
- Item sold by Case of 10
- Mask can be cleaned and reused
- One-way valve can be cleaned and reused for repeated manikin training only, but must be discarded after single patient use.
- Filter must be discarded after each use.
All Laerdal Pocket Masks are Latex-free to prevent allergic reactions.Due to occasional Manufacturer changes, this image may not truly represent this product. Read the description carefully before ordering. Please, Do not base your order solely on this image If you are uncertain about an item, Info@KatyMedSolutions.com or (713)-575-5665
Proposition 65 Warning for California Customers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov